“After one day of your trip, I felt like I had never been to Israel before, and I am considered a professional Israel expert who travels to Israel several times a year.”
– Senior Federation Executive (Read more testimonials)
Are you directing or participating in a mission of Jewish leaders to Israel and interested in offering your group an unparalleled and powerful opportunity for connecting to Palestinian life?
Encounter sponsors a number of Delegation trips each year for high-level Jewish lay and professional leaders. These programs generally serve as one– or two-day add-on trips for an existing Israel mission or delegation visiting the region.
Encounter can partner with your Federation, JCRC, or Jewish communal organization to create an optional add-on trip to engage in the complexities of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, on the basis of first hand encounters with Palestinian communal leaders, activists, and ordinary people.
Past Delegations have included:
- Wexner Heritage Fellows
- Mandel Institute Fellows
- Participants in the Jewish Funders Network conference
- Participants in the Jewish People Policy Planning Institute
- Participants in the UJC’s General Assembly
- The Protestant-Jewish Seminarian Program on Israel and Israeli-Palestinian Relations from the American Jewish Committee and Auburn Theological Seminary
- Women Donors Network
- Minnesota State Legislators Delegation
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212–284-6776 for more information.
Please note: Encounter works primarily with leaders in the Jewish community. Due to the volume of requests, we are not able to offer individual synagogue, school, university, or Hillel trips at this time.